Straight, shiny and smooth hair has always been in trend as it looks good on any face type. And even a straight hair can be styled in numerous ways. People who are not blessed with naturally straight hair often undergo chemical treatments to get rid of curls. Here are some home remedies to make your curly hair straight.
1. Coconut milk: This works as a creme conditioner and makes your hair naturally straight. Mix 2 spoons of lime juice to 1/2 cup coconut milk. Apply this to your scalp and hair then after half an hour wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this twice a week for best result.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera contains some enzymes which promote your hair growth and makes straight and soft. Mix half cup of aloe gel and warm oil , then apply it to your hair and allow it for 20-30 mins and then have a shower with a mild shampoo.
3. Brush your wet hair until it dries: After washing your hair, make sure the hair dry completely, but continue to brush it every 5 minutes. Pull out and hold each section of hair for a few seconds to make it straighten out. You can also do this in front of a fan, which is faster, but requires constant brushing.
4. Eggs: Beat 2 eggs in 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply it to your hair and then comb your hair thoroughly with a wide comb then allow it to dry for 25-30 minutes and then have a shower with a mild shampoo.
5. Hot Oil: Regular hot oil treatments is the easy and safe way to keep your hair smooth and straight. Best options for hot oil treatment are olive, coconut, sesame or almond oil. Heat oil of your wish slightly and apply warm oil to your hair and massage your scalp for 20 minutes.Comb your hair thoroughly to evenly distribute the oil. Now wash your hair with a mild shampoo and then gently comb your hair while it is still wet and allow it to air dry.