Here is an easy make over for beautifying your nails and brightening your eyes. Just follow the below steps and just enjoy.
1. If your nail varnish congeals try adding a few drops of nail varnish remover to thin it down.
2. A drop of oil on the end of a dry mascara brush will make it last a bit longer.
3. Pop your eyeliner into the freezer before sharpening, this gives a sharper point.
4. When applying mascara, lay your mirror flat on a table, this give the right angle for application.
5. When plucking eyebrows at home, place a hot flannel on your eyebrow, pull skin taught and pluck.
The heat makes it easier and less painful.
6. Keep eye cream in the fridge and it will be really cooling when applied and it will help to reduce puffiness and make you feel instantly energised.
# Dark Elbow And Knees
Rub with lime juice, leave for 10-15 minutes. Soak a towel in hot water and scrub firmly.
Mix 1 tsp. coconut oil with 1/2 a tsp. lime juice. Apply and wash in the same way with a hot towel.