Body glitter is the best easy way to glam up yourself and make yourself feel more magical. But one should know how to apply glitter tastefully to make an impact. A glitter spray works well for your body and hair, while loose sparkles can be dusted on the shoulders and chest. Glitters are available in spray, roll-on, gel, lotion and loose powder. However, whatever form you take, make sure to invest in a good brand which is skin-friendly.
# Steps to apply body glitter:
• Check your skin type, If you have a warm body tone then gold glitters suits best to you. Or else, if you have fair complexion then go for silver or silver hued glitter.
• Before you apply body glitter, take a warm shower and scrub your body. Now, apply moisturizer. Wait for atleast 10 minutes so that the moisturizer could sink into the skin. Your skin should be completely dry while you apply glitter.
• Take a small amount of glitter and spread it evenly on all the exposed parts of your body. Sprinkle it gently and apply it evenly with a powder puff or soft makeup brush.
• Always apply odour-free glitter otherwise it will contradict your perfume.
• Avoid using glitter on rashes or other skin problems.
# Home Made Body Glitter Recipe
• What you need:
3 tablespoons of unmedicated aloe vera gel
1/2 teaspoon very fine glitter, colour desired
1 drop essential oil with fragrance desired(optional)
Add as much glitter to aloe vera gel as you like (you can always experiment).
If you are using food colouring, mix a few drops at a time in with your gel until you get the desired colour.
Add essential oil, if desired.
Stir to blend, then store at room temperature in a small, airtight jar or container.
Enjoy the Body Glitter!
You too can be like a top make-up artist if you have good set of brushes. Follow these simple steps to make the most of your make-up.